Bank Of America Off Campus Drive 2020 | 1-2 years | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BSc/MSc/MCA | Software Engineer | Chennai | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Bank of America
Company Profile: This material does not take into account your particular investment objectives, financial situations or needs and is not intended as a recommendation, offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security, financial instrument, or strategy.
Experience: 1 – 2 yrs
Job Role: Software Engineer
1. Be a good team player
2. Should be able to work in shifts, if business demands
3. Flexibility in adapting to team requirements
4. Ensuring adherence to development standards, best practices
5. Ensuring high quality levels in all deliverables
6. Adhere to team’s governing principles and policies
7. Participate in mandatory training and cross functions across team
8. Demonstrate enthusiasm and zeal to acquire domain knowledge
9. Participate and contribute to Team/Project Reviews
Education: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/BSc/MSc/BCA/MCA (prefer IT/CS specialization)
Experience: 1+ years of experience in software design & development.
1. Strong knowledge/ Experience on Tandem / Mainframe – TACL/TAL/SQLCI/COBOL.
2. Experience with EDI file formats such as X12, XML, NACHA, IDOC, and EDIFACT.
3. Create and maintain documentation such as design docs, mapping specifications, flow diagrams, technical recovery plans, etc.
4. Function within a distributed team model and interact with global team members.
5. Should have good understanding of Agile methodology.
6. Good to have Linux and shell scripting experience.
7. Good in Communication skills and flexibility to work for extended hours and on weekends as needed to handle high priority issues.