Atlas Copco Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | BE/ B.Tech | AE/ EE/ ME/ PE | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Graduate Engineer Trainee|Pune| Apply Online ASAP
Company: Atlas Copco (India) Ltd
About Company : Atlas Copco is an industrial group with world-leading positions in compressors, expanders and air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools and assembly systems. With innovative products and services, Atlas Copco delivers solutions for sustainable productivity. The company was founded in 1873, is based in Stockholm, Sweden, and has a global reach spanning more than 180 countries.
Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. started operations in 1960, and has 22 offices across India, the registered office being at Pune. In 2014, Atlas Copco (India) Ltd. had above 2400 employees and in the period from 1st April 2013 to 31st March 2014, revenues of INR 2 658 cr (MEUR 332).
Company Website: www.atlascopco.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee- Technical Documentation
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Automobile, Electrical, Mechanical, Production
- Fresher (2022 / 2021 batch).
- Excellent Academic record.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The main role of the Graduate Engineer Trainee- Technical Documentation is to Interact with team member, learn and contribute to projects running with the Technical Documentation team. Our team support globally for spare part book, Instruction book, 3D instruction, Standard operating procedure and Animated instruction etc. In your job you will get exposure of working on international projects. In the job you will be working at the Global Engineering Centre of Atlas Copco.
- Strong problem-solving skill, communication skills and writing skills
- Ability to work & adapt in a team environment.
- Strong observing, learning & management skills.
- Ability to learn & execute assigned jobs independently within the stipulated lead-time.
- Timely completion of the assigned tasks and support the team for projects & other activities.
- Participating in meetings/ trainings & proactively collaborating with customers.
- Able to understand the assembly and sub assembly and their relation.
- Able to define assembly sequence.
- Able to check part in 3D model and cross check the 3D model with the layout.
- Knowledge of bill of material of small assembly.
- Able to explode the assembly.
- Interest in working on digital platforms for spare part creation & maintenance.
- Able to prepare the status sheet, work procedures and share the learnings through presentations
- Good in estimation of work involved.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- You should know basics of compressors, Vacuum, Pump and generators.
- To Analyse the given technical information from field service or Manufacturing sites.
- Willing to work in advance application to create the technical content to provide the dynamic solutions like online troubleshooting steps etc.
- Good in presentation
- Basic knowledge of any 3D modelling is must like Inventor, Creo, Solidworks etc.
- Basic about Isodraw, PageMaker, Illustrator, FrameMaker, InDesign would be an added advantage
Join Us On Telegram Group – CLICK TO JOIN
Join Our Telegram Channel – CLICK TO JOIN
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !