American express Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Any Graduate | Analyst| Gurgaon | Last Date 11th April 2017
American Express Plans Live Audio Webcast of the Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Conference Call Most Americans “Deal-aying” Holiday Shopping American Express Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend American Express Serve® Expands Largest Free Cash Reload Network(1) in U.S.
Experience: 1 – 5 yrs
Job Role: Analyst
1. Review the disputed claims of AMEX card holders.
2. Analyze and decide on accepting or rejecting a disputed claim.
3. Respond to all customer queries in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
4. Deliver to the employees, customer and shareholder metrics as per goals.
5. Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures, service levels, based on customer demands to meet their needs and ensure quality service is given at all times.
6. Analyze complex information and make sound decisions.
7. Balance customer interests with the interests of American Express.
1. Graduate with strong interpersonal, communication & writing skills accompanied by quick comprehension & clear articulation.
2. 1 – 5 yrs of prior work experience in a similar customer service environment.
3. Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment.
4. Ability to take independent decision & meet stringent deadlines.
5. Quick navigation ability, web savvy and basic troubleshooting knowledge.