Amdocs Openings For 2020 | BE/ B.Tech| Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Software Engineer | Pune | Apply Online ASAP
Company: Amdocs Inc
About Company :
Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.7 billion in fiscal 2016.
Company Website: www.amdocs.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Extensive Experience of SOAP and RESTFUL Architecture.
- Experience on Perl Mojolicious Plugins.
- Experience on Perl debugger, POSTMAN API testing tool
- Working Experience on CI/CD and source control tool GitHub.
- Hands on Experience for Python different API used for Web development (Django).
- Good working knowledge of DB queries, Postgress will be a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of source code management, test automation and disciplined quality driven application development.