Amdocs Opening For 2020 | 1-5 years | Any Graduate | Software Developer | Gurgaon/Pune | Apply Online ASAP
About Company : Amdocs is the market leader in customer experience software solutions and services for the world’s largest communications, cable, entertainment and media service providers. For more than 30 years, Amdocs solutions, which include BSS, OSS, network control, optimization and network functions virtualization, coupled with professional.
Eligibility: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 – 4.5 yrs
Job Role: Software Developer – C
1. You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
2. You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable , supportable and demo the software products to stakeholders
3. You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provides fixes and workarounds, and reviews changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
4. You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
5. You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
6. You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
Qualifications: Any Graduate
Experience: 1 to 5 years
1. Sound understanding of core C development, Multi-Threading, Ansible & Maven, having expertise to work on Unix-Linux platform, SQL.
2. Should have excellent debugging and analytical skills.
3. DevOps knowledge.
4. Excellent knowledge with object oriented design & coding standards and methodologies.
5. Able to work independently work on design and development areas.
6. Experience with agile engineering practices such as SCRUM development, DevOps, CI, Jenkins.
7. Use innovative ways to identify and resolve technical issues.
8. Adhere to the organization’s software development standards in agile environment.
9. Actively seek out and eliminate impediments & find creative ways of improving the teams’ productivity.
DOUBLE CLICK TO APPLY ONLINE !