Amazon Off Campus Drive | Freshers | Catalog Associate | Chennai | June 2018
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Catalog Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Qualifications: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ Any Graduate
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills)
- Basic Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skills
- Communication Skills
- Perform variety of tasks related to content for video catalog quality
- The primary responsibility of this role is – under general supervision perform variety of tasks related to content for the video catalog quality.
- This could involve tasks such as checking and/or fixing Metadata, perform quality checks on content, validating image quality, perform checks to qualify user experience for content viewing on the FireTV and related tasks.
- The associate will require using of software and /or tools for fix up and capture data on a daily basis.
- The tasks will be primarily repetitive in nature and will require the individual to make judgment based decisions keeping in mind the guidelines provided in the Standard operating procedure.
- The individual will also need to be able to raise a flag depending on the situation, example- functionality of the tool