Amazon Off Campus Drive | Freshers / Experience | Cloud Support Engineer | Bangalore | June 2018
There are many things to consider when deciding on your next employer. At Amazon, we offer employees the chance to work with great people on exciting projects with lots of opportunity for growth. We also provide a full range of benefits for you.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Freshers / Experience
Job Role: Cloud Support Engineer – Analytics
1. Experience in Database Knowledge (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle)
2. DB performance tuning and troubleshooting
3. Data warehousing and business intelligence knowledge
4. Experienced setting up monitoring / alarming for production DB environments
5. Some experience with NoSQL technologies like DynamoDB , Redis, MongoDB, Cassandra or Riak
6. ETL experience in managing data workflow jobs
7. Linux/Windows system administration fundamentals.
8. Experienced with linux/Windows system monitoring and analysis
9. Technology-related Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
1. Experience with query analyzers and query tuning / slow query optimization etc.
2. Exposure to Virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hypervisor)
3. Prior working experience with AWS – any or all of EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, Redshift, RDS, Dynamo DB, EMR
4. Exposure to security concepts / best practices
5. Understanding on IPsec, VPN, Load Balancing, Iperf, MTR, Routing Protocols, SSH, Network
6. Monitoring / Troubleshooting tools
7. Experience in managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications