Adobe is the global leader in digital marketing and digital media solutions. Our tools and services allow our customers to create groundbreaking digital content, deploy it across media and devices, measure and optimize it over time, and achieve greater business success. We help our customers make, manage, measure, and monetize their content across every channel and screen.
Experience 3+ yrs
Job Role Program Manager
1. Work with the local Channel Sales and Channel Ops teams and the WW Channel Strategy, Planning, and Programs team to design a best-in-class channel program that simplifies current procedures, reduces delays and friction, and responds quickly to partner needs.
2. Help drive governance model to ensure adherence to channel program rules
3. Ensure that key partner systems are effectively working and processes are aligned
4. Act as the primary point of contact in region for the Business Process Management Team, and work with this team to gather system requirements, localize/edit system generated content, and ensure the automated processes are launched properly.
5. Be responsible to answer all partner Level 2 support inquiries, or redirect to appropriate contact. Act as escalation point for internal teams and partners across all program tracks.
6. Manage all operational aspects of rolling out the Adobe Partner Connection program in region. Conduct internal trainings for local Channel Team and ensure they are aware and familiar with their responsibilities for roll out. Help conduct external trainings for channel partners who intend to join the program.
7. Ensure legal contracts, click through agreement, and documentation is provided to partners in a timely manner, monitor deadlines, provide quick resolution to partner questions, and work with Legal team to address any issues. Act as key point of contact to load any manual contracts in ACM and communicate with Channel team and partners.
8. Manage and monitor the on boarding and up leveling process for partners, both manual and automated. Ensure that data entered into profile or application is accurate, validate personnel requirements, validate revenue threshold requirements, and validate supporting documentation. Act as first level approval for all applications.
9. Support Compliance team with any additional follow up needed from partner questionnaires or new Distributor onboarding.
1. 3+ yrs of Significant experience in channel programs or channel operations environments
2. Track record of building strong relationships with sales management and sales reps.
3. Strong attention to detail.
4. Ability to execute excellent judgment.
5. Demonstrated independence, excellence and integrity in decision making and business judgment
6. Excellent presentation and Excel skills