Aditya Birla Off Campus Drive 2020 | Freshers | 2018 & 2019 Batch | MBA | Management Trainee | Mumbai | January 2020
Company: Aditya Birla Group
Aditya Birla Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate, headquartered in Worli, Mumbai, India. It operates in 35 countries with more than 120,000 employees worldwide. The group was founded by Seth Shiv Narayan Birla in 1857. The group has interests in sectors such as viscose staple fibre, metals, cement (largest in India), viscose filament yarn, branded apparel, carbonblack, chemicals, fertilisers, insulators, financial services, telecom, BPO and IT services.
The group had a revenue of approximately US$44.3 billion in year 2018. It is the third-largest Indian private sector conglomerate behind Tata Group with revenue of just over US$100 billion and RIL with revenue of US$74 billion.
Company Website: www.adityabirla.com
Positions: Management Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Mumbai
- Management Trainee is responsible for gaining experience and knowledge of the Financial Dept.
- She/ He has been assigned to so that she can acquire required competencies for managerial position.
- To assist in day to day operations across various Departments in CFD.
- The person would we working on rotation basis in each department.
- To bring out new ideas for improving processes and / or output by way of improvement in timelines quality etc.
- Gain knowledge about procedures/ methods and standards of the Company and Assigned department.
- Assist in completing the project/ task assigned on time to time
- Other activities
Application Link: Click Here