Company Name : Accenture
About The Company :
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with 257,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$27.9 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2012.
Company Website : www.accenture.com
Job Location : Across India
Position : Associate Software Engineer [Level 12]
Salary : 3.5 LPA
Eligibility Criteria :
- BE/BTech (Any stream) / MCA from 2016 batch – Full time courses only
- Eligibility score: Minimum 60% aggregate (for Maharashtra Region Universities 55% aggregate) at BE/BTech or MCA level
- Not more than 1 year of gap in education.
- No current backlogs.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or Bhutan or Nepal Citizen. Bhutan or Nepal nationals need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt ID Card. All other foreign nationals cannot apply for this position.
Job Description :
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
How To Apply :Double Click to Apply Online