ABB India openings For 2020| BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech |Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering | R&D Engineer |Nashik
Company: ABB India Limited
About Company :
ABB (www.abb.com) is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility, industry, and transport and infrastructure customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact.
The ABB Group of companies operates in roughly 100 countries and employs about 140,000 people.
Company Website: www.abb.com
Positions: R&D Engineer
Job Location: Nashik
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
This is a R&D Engineer role, reporting to the R&D Project Manager in Business Area Electrification located in Nashik and will be responsible for contributing with own ideas to identify, propose, implement innovative technology development and solutions by solving industrial problems independently.
- Responsible for mechanical design.
- Responsible for detailed design, 2D drawings, concept and CAD 3D models.
- Responsible for Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS) design and development, prototyping, type testing.
- Designing of sheet metal parts, casted, machined metal parts, molded plastic parts.
- Responsible for metal forming and manufacturing process knowledge and optimization.
- Designing reviews in close communication with other R&D Project Managers and technical experts.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business
Application Link: Click Here